- Over 10,000+ Smokers Treated
- Nicotine-free Method to Quit Smoking
- Control your nicotine cravings
- Overcome psychological addiction
- Begin your new smoke-free life
How does it work?
Low-level laser therapy is used for smoking cessation, and the procedure operates on principles that are similar to the 5,000 year-old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply.
- 30-minute low-level procedure
- Relaxing and inspiring
- Non-invasive and pain-free
Quit now. Live Free.
Entrepreneur Craig Nabat, unsuccessfully tried to quit smoking with the nicotine patches and gum, then he soon used laser therapy in Canada to treat his nicotine addiction. He was a former pack and half day smoker before he was treated. Nabat's first-hand battle with nicotine addiction sparked a fire in him to help others struggling to quit smoking. In April 2003, he established
Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles, California.
Quit Smoking Laser Therapy
Freedom Laser’s goal is to help our clients achieve their personal best. We provide a comprehensive quit smoking laser therapy procedure. Freedom’s quit smoking procedure deals with the physical, psychological, detoxification and educational aspects of overcoming nicotine addiction.
Establish in 2003, our mission has been to assist smokers to permanently stop smoking. We are dedicated to helping smokers overcome their battle against nicotine addiction.
We strive to provide a quit smoking laser therapy procedure which is relaxing and inspiring. The one-time procedure lasts approximately 30 minutes.
When first quitting smoking you have to cope with physical and psychological changes in your body and this is perfectly normal. Give yourself time for your body to recover, it takes approximately 10 days for the body to deplete itself from the nicotine and toxins before you can experience the full benefits of living a smoke free life.
Important reasons to quit smoking
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Money wasted on cigarettes & lighters
- Premature aging
- Loss of taste
- Chronic cough
- Shortened life span
- Negative association of being a smoker or vaper
- Bad smelling breath, hair, and clothes
- Yellowing of teeth, fingers, and completion
- Wrinkly skin
- Chronic cough and phlegm
- Ashes scattered in car, clothes, and home
- Decreased sex drive
- Smoking limits where you dine and socialize
- Hinders your ability to taste and smell your food
- Smoking limits the type of people you attract
- Disapproval of loved ones
- Increased health, life and auto insurance premiums
- Sets a poor example for children
- Smoking while pregnant can cause birth defects
- Shortens life span by 10 to 13 years