- Over 10,000+ Smokers Treated
- Nicotine-free Method to Quit Smoking
- Control your nicotine cravings
- Overcome psychological addiction
- Begin your new smoke-free life
How does it work?
Low-level laser therapy is used for smoking cessation and the procedure operates on principles that are similar to the 5,000 year-old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply.
- 30-minute low-level procedure
- Relaxing and Inspiring
- Non-invasive and pain-free
Quit now. Live Free.
Entrepreneur Craig Nabat, unsuccessfully tried to quit smoking with the nicotine patches and gum, then he soon used laser therapy in Canada to treat his nicotine addiction. He was a former pack and half day smoker before he was treated. Nabat's first-hand battle with nicotine addiction sparked a fire in him to help others struggling to quit smoking. In April 2003, he established
Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles, California.
- 4.9 million people die each year from tobacco products.*
- About 1 out of every 5 deaths in the US can be attributed to tobacco products.*
- Secondhand cigarette smoke kills about 53,000 Americans each year.*
- Tobacco kills more Americans than AIDS, drugs, homicides, fires, and auto accidents combined.*
- Cigarettes will eventually kill half of the people who use if used for many decades.*