- Over 10,000+ Smokers Treated
- Nicotine-free Method to Quit Smoking
- Control your nicotine cravings
- Overcome psychological addiction
- Begin your new smoke-free life
How does it work?
Low-level laser therapy is used for smoking cessation and the procedure operates on principles that are similar to the 5,000 year-old ancient Asian healing art of Acupuncture. Acupuncture is known to reduce tension, increase circulation, and enable the body to relax more deeply.
- 30-minute low-level procedure
- Relaxing and Inspiring
- Non-invasive and pain-free
Quit now. Live Free.
Entrepreneur Craig Nabat, unsuccessfully tried to quit smoking with the nicotine patches and gum, then he soon used laser therapy in Canada to treat his nicotine addiction. He was a former pack and half day smoker before he was treated. Nabat's first-hand battle with nicotine addiction sparked a fire in him to help others struggling to quit smoking. In April 2003, he established
Freedom Laser Therapy in Los Angeles, California.
The Best Method to
Stop Smoking Los Angeles
At Freedom Laser, a low-level laser is applied to energy points throughout your body, that are related to nicotine addiction. The Laser Therapy procedure is non-invasive and drug free. During the 30 minute session, a laser is applied to specific points on your hands, face, wrist and ears. If any sensation is experienced from the low-laser procedure, a client may feel a warm, pulsating and sometimes a tingling feeling. As part of the procedure, the client also watches a video to assist with overcoming the psychological aspects of quitting smoking or vaping.
Highlights of Laser Therapy Sessions
- Short treatment: 30 minutes
- Relaxing and inspiring
- No known side effects
- Non invasive and drug free
- Addresses physical, psychological and educational aspects of nicotine addiction
- Targets specific acupuncture points to help alleviate nicotine withdrawal symptoms