- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By registering with our Website, completing any forms on our Website, by checking or not unchecking co-registration boxes, or by entering a sweepstakes or other promotion on our Website, you grant Freedom Laser Therapy, Inc., (“Company”), the right to use the collected information for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, sharing such information with third party advertisers (“Advertisers”), emailing, SMS messaging, or physically mailing Company or any third party offers to your email address, cellular device, or postal address. We may also use such information to fulfill prizes, track compliance with the applicable sweepstakes or other promotional rules, analyze customer behavior and/or for content improvement and feedback purposes. We may share the personal information you supply to us, and we may join with other businesses, to bring selected retail and service opportunities to our user base. The Company also reserves the right to release user information in the event we believe that the Website is being or has been used in violation of any rules, regulations or laws; if the information is subpoenaed; if the Company is sold or acquired; or when the Company otherwise deems it necessary or appropriate, consistent with applicable laws and regulations. By agreeing to these terms, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party when the Company, in its sole discretion, and consistent with applicable laws and regulations, determines the disclosure to be appropriate. We may share Website usage information about our Website visitors who have received promotional messages with Advertisers for the purpose of formatting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in statistical reports. The Company also reserves the right to provide aggregate or group data about our visitors and users for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data describe the demographic, usage, and/or characteristics of our participants as a group, without revealing any personally identifiable information. By subscribing to this Website, you agree to allow us to provide such data to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you would like us not to share, or to stop sharing, your information and/or aggregate or group information with these third parties, please visit
To the extent that credit and/or debit card (“Card”) information is collected on the Website, it will be kept in confidence and will not be shared with third parties, without your prior informed consent, except as follows: with our e-commerce vendor for the purpose of processing your transaction, or with a consumer credit agency, governmental agency or party in litigation pursuant to lawful, compulsory request. Where disclosure of specific Card information to third parties is allowed or required, the Company will use reasonable efforts to secure a commitment from the recipient to protect its confidentiality, but cannot be responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the third party’s handling of the Card information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to share with third parties the fact that it has Card information on file for specific users but it will not share specific Card information with third parties without the user’s prior informed consent.
Users may receive email in connection with their registration with the Website, co-registration with Advertisers, subsequent entries in our sweepstakes and other games, and promotional offers of products and services under other Company brands or from third parties. To unsubscribe from any Company or Advertiser’s email list, please visit the specific website for details on how to unsubscribe or follow unsubscribe instructions which should be included in any email or SMS message sent.