1. Can I use the Craving Control Spray and Relaxation Headset more than the recommended usage time each day?
Yes, you can. You can use the products as needed to curb your cravings and overcome nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
2. How does the Freedom Quit Smoking System work?
Freedom Quit Smoking helps users quit by utilizing cutting edge light technology and integrated audio therapy to help users overcome physical and psychological dependence on nicotine. Please visit How It Works to find out more.
3. Are there any recurring costs?
4. What is the success rate of the Freedom Quit Smoking System compared with other quit smoking products?
About 4% ~ 7% people are able to quit smoking on their own, while many other products have a success rate of about 20% and below. According to a 30-day research study, the Freedom Quit Smoking System has a success rate of 70%.
5. What makes Freedom Quit Smoking different than other quit smoking products?
6. Is the Freedom Quit Smoking System safe to use?
With the Freedom Quit Smoking System, there has never been any reported side effects or adverse reactions. Be assured, this is a completely safe system.
7. Do I have to quit completely or can I use this to gradually quit smoking?
You can use the product both ways. We recommend that you use the product to quit completely, which is why we recommend that you keep your body free of nicotine. Your body eliminate nicotine in 3 days. Once nicotine is gone, it makes the quitting process easier due to the absence of nicotine in your system. However, if you feel less comfortable with quitting fully, you could use it to cut down until you’re ready to quit.
8. What happens if my Freedom Quit Smoking headset breaks?
There is a 1-year extended warranty on our Freedom Quit Smoking headset.
9. How often do I need to use the system to reduce cravings?
In order to fully utilize the product, the Freedom Quit Smoking headset is recommended for use 3 times daily in the first couple days of therapy, but can be used as many times as needed for support. The Freedom Quit Smoking Craving Control spray is recommended for use at least 3 times daily, but can also be used as much as necessary if you have any nicotine cravings throughout the day.
10. What if Freedom Quit Smoking doesn't work for me?
At Freedom Laser Therapy, we stand by our product quality and ability to help you quit nicotine. We are dedicated to making you happy with your purchase, but if for some reason you’re not completely satisfied within the first 30 days of the delivery of your order, we’ll refund you your full purchase price. Your return request must be received within 30 days of the date of delivery to your shipping address. Customer is responsible for shipping. The returned merchandise must be in original condition with all box contents in place.
11. How long do I have to stay on the program?
This program is designed to be completed in 10 days, as the body eliminates nicotine and toxins within that period. You’ll feel a difference immediately. Depending on individual, the program can be used for shorter or longer periods of time. We expect most of our users to quit smoking within the 10-day period, while the system can be used at lower frequency as ongoing support for maintenance.
12. What is the 30-day money back guarantee?
At Freedom Laser Therapy, we stand by our product quality and ability to help you quit nicotine. We are dedicated to making you happy with your purchase, but if for some reason you’re not completely satisfied within the first 30 days of the delivery of your order, we’ll refund you your purchase price (less s&h).
13. How much time a day do I have to spend using the system?
Usage of the Freedom Quit Smoking System depends on the individual. We estimate roughly 20-30 minutes for the first week and gradually shorter sessions as you begin to reduce your nicotine cravings.